Thursday, July 26, 2001

Random Thoughts: Anapaum called last night and it looks like his friend may want to invest...don't know how much or when or what or whatever...but it's a start. This guy is supposedly really, really wealthy...I think the fact that Anapaum was at the house for the party that day was a good thing...got to see us, got to know us a bit...recognized our brilliance!...Still doubling up on stuff..both Bob and I sent an apology to this girl who complained when Heather attached all order e-mails to a confirmation note (does that make sense?) Stupid!...We need to define our roles more carefully, I guess...Let me handle customer service...Had 25 people sign up for the newsletter yesterday; why? I wish there was some way to track it and to duplicate it...only lost 16 this week, less than one percent of the list. I think that's pretty good, actually...Yet our page views and hits seem to be way down. Ninety percent of people only check out the first page...we need to do something about that.