Wednesday, July 25, 2001

Random Thoughts: Had a second interview with Steve Pechter yesterday and we both really like him and think he could do a good job, but it's just a money thing...this is going to be a big decision, and we really need to plug some numbers. The first reference I just checked was good, and I'm sure the others will be too. So it's just a matter of money...Not a fast week like last week, for sure...haven't heard from McGraw-Hill, and I don't want to play that too hard. Some books arrived today (20) with some problems, and we should get all of them on Tuesday, we hope...then we need to start picking our spots...Wendy is calling everyone she knows, even Steve Kalafer at the Flemington Car Group...it's just slow and scary, the economy sucks, the markets are down, and I'm doubting whether people will buy...Wen is down for the first time in a long time too...not good.