Thursday, July 19, 2001

Sales Staff: Interviewed a guy today (Steve Pachter) about doing sales, someone we got through MBAGlobal, and both Wen and I really liked him. Problem is he's going to cost some bucks. Thinking of going to Jeannie or Bernice and seeing if they want to "invest" the 15 grand it will take to put him on for three months. It's so hard to know if it's worth the investment...I mean the guy could go out and sell 50,000 of these suckers and make us a ton of money, or he could do nothing. Problem is (not really a problem, I guess) he sold us on selling them, but in a good way. He was pumped, and I think it was genuine. He's going to come back with a proposal next week and we're meeting again next Tuesday. We need someone like this...just don't know if we can afford it.