Thursday, July 12, 2001

Random Thoughts...I'm getting used to that Blog this feature...like it...After a dearth in orders, have had four overnight for 9 books...82 books sold since we started...Thank God...not selling any on Amazon any more though, which I don't know if that's good or bad. We get more money this way, but it doesn't look as good...I've got to start looking for more press and reviews...as soon as I get the new books I can send some more stuff out...Wendy is talking with this mbaglobal guy and working out what could be a cool idea to get some corporate sales...I also need to reread some of these posts...and put a header on each...What I should do is just constantly update/edit a to do list every night to keep it at the top of the list...finally got a response from a User Group, but at 1 out of 42, I'm not sure if it's worth it...