St Louis Post-Dispatch--"Nerdybooks (http://www. nerdybooks.com) has a series of this index card-sized tip booklets that tell of the insiders tricks to making popular Microsoft productivity programs work. It's made like a cheap desk calendar, but the tips are sometimes unbelieveable and even entertaining. At $15.95, it seems a tad expensive for something this small, but it's not a bad price, if only for the entertainment value. Go to the Web site and see the wide array plus a newsletter."
Geesh...don't go crazy!
Pirillo wants books for Father's Day for his dad...looks like we might be able to work some type of relationship with him...I hope he just doesn't snatch our money...doesn't seem like it.
"I'd like to let you know you have a great website." --Ken Harris
"I love your newsletter - right now it's the only one I read as soon as I get it!" --Julie Long
"It's really good, dude. And I don't say that often."--Chris Pirillo, Lockergnome
Have to update the syndication page. Also do a freebie page.


<< Home