Got a couple of more potential websites...I think the more exposure we get the more that will happen...builds on itself. We really have to market ourselves as UNIQUE in that no one else out there is trying to make it fun. NO ONE! Here they are:
www.dove.ca/bronte/computersalive.htm
Greece Central School District in NY
Seems like schools would like this stuff...maybe I should approach Ed...or just mail web masters...although it's probably more for those that have intranets...
1,000 sessions at noon on a Saturday...only 173 from windrivers...80 from bigbig...Wonder where they are coming from...I wonder if the windrivers site is more a weekday thing...while people are on the job...I should follow up with him again and see if he wants a book...not many people responding to all the e-mails I sent out...sometimes I get worried that I'm just exposing them to our great idea...we have come a long way, though, haven't we?...the new website pages look really good...can't wait to let them fly.


<< Home